Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pantyhose Week: Oroblu Fall/Winter

Oroblu is a brand out of Italy that makes a wide variety of high quality basics, as well as a constantly updated line of fashion hosiery.  While their quality certainly approaches the level of Wolford, their prices do not come close.  If you're a lover of fashion pantyhose and stockings, Oroblu is a great brand to look into.  You'll be almost assured a long-lasting pair of pantyhose, without taxing your credit card the way brands like Wolford and Fogal can.

Here are some great looks from their current Fall/Winter line:












1 comment:

  1. Le sigh...I literally want them all, but my faves are Adore and Miss!

    RE your comment yesterday: the Stuart Weitzman Highland. My favorite OTK boot ever - I {guiltily} own them in 2 colors. They are one of the few things I will splurge on - so comfortable for hours and hours of walking {despite the 4" heel}.

    xx

    ReplyDelete