Friday, January 30, 2015

Pantyhose Week: My Basics Top Ten

While I love fashion hosiery and I'm always excited to see any new styles from my favorite designers, the truth is, that I'm more of a basics guy.  On most days, I'm happy with just sheer pantyhose in a solid color. 

Of course, that doesn't mean than any old pair of pantyhose will do.  Through trial and error, I've been able to come up with several different pairs of pantyhose, that have become my go-to almost every day. 

They certainly run across a wide price range, but other than that, any of these pairs of pantyhose can be counted on for a high quality, long life, durability, and of course, a great look.

These are all of my favorites (in no particular order).  Hope you had a Happy Pantyhose Week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





 
 
 
**Photos courtesy of the amazing Shapings.com

1 comment: