Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Fortnight

A brand that I am just now getting into is Fortnight Lingerie.  I've just recently purchased some panties from this designer and I couldn't be more impressed.  I'll definitely be going back for more.

One of the things I really like about Fortnight is its modern take on a retro look.  You wont find any thongs from Fortnight.  Pretty much every pair of pair of panties they make have a full back coverage.  Some even go very high on the waist, but I think you'll agree that that only makes them that much more sexy.  You'll probably also notice from the photos that the bras have a lot of upper-body coverage or are longline.  Everything here reminds me of pin-up looks from another era, but there is nothing old about these looks.

The top two photos are from Fortnight's current line, and the next two are from their prior (Spring/Summer '14) season.  I'll definitely have much, much more on this brand coming up soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment