Thursday, December 4, 2014

Latest From Chantelle

I have been obsessed with Chantelle panties ever since I raided the lingerie department at Bloomingdale's during the after-Christmas sale last year (hey...that's coming up again, isn't it?).  Chantelle makes so many different styles and fits of panties, it's pretty much impossible to not come up with one (or many in my case) that you're madly in love with.  But what may really surprise you with Chantelle, is how much detail goes into everything they make and how high their quality it is.  In fact, I'll have much, much more on that in an upcoming post.

In the meantime, enjoy the first of what will undoubtedly be many posts about Chantelle.  Join me in gawking at some of their latest line...


Rive Gauche Tanga


 
Merci Tanga 


C Chic Sexy Brazilian Bikini 

 
Merci Hipster 

 
C Magnifique Full Brief

No comments:

Post a Comment